If health, travel, or any number of obstacles keep you from coming to church on Sunday, you can still worship with us online. Trinity’s online services are interactive and personal. Rather than just watching a broadcast, you can interact with other members, follow scripture readings, submit prayer requests, take communion and truly feel a part of the service.
Service broadcast schedules are as follows:
- 9 am Sundays: Traditional Worship broadcast live
- 10 am Sundays: Contemporary Crossroads Worship broadcast live
You can connect to our services either through a computer or a Roku streaming machine. By following the simple steps below, you will be able to program your Roku to view our Sunday services on your own television.
- Log in to your Roku account at my.roku.com
- Scroll down to “Search”
- Type in “Trinity United Methodist” (without the quotes) and hit “Add Channel”
- It will come up with a box that has the Trinity Online logo and a few buttons asking to confirm that you want to add the channel. Once you click on that button it will add that channel to every Roku device associated with that particular Roku account.
- From then on, you can find it at the bottom of the already installed apps on the Roku device.
- When you want to watch, click on the logo and then click on “Watch Live” on the Roku.
To learn more, watch the video below or visit us at trinityumchurch.tv.