*TrinityKids will be available as normal for the 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM services. Childcare will be available for the 4:00 P.M., 5:00 P.M., and 7:00 PM services for children birth-3 yrs.
Christmas Eve, December 24, 2017 – Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
- 9:00 am – Weekly Traditional Worship, Sanctuary (online)
- 10:00 am – Weekly Contemporary Worship, Fellowship Hall (online)
- 4:00 pm, Family Service – Sanctuary, Children-focused with a Kid’s Choir performance
- 5:00 pm, Crossroads Contemporary Worship – Fellowship Hall (online)
- 7:00 pm, Christmas by Candlelight Service – Sanctuary (online)
- 9:00 pm, Crossroads Contemporary Worship – Fellowship Hall (No childcare available)
- 10:15-10:45 pm, Celebration of Holy Communion – Sanctuary (No childcare available)
- 11:00 pm, Christmas by Candlelight Service – Sanctuary (No childcare available)
*all services streamed online can be found at www.trinityumchurch.tv
Ash Wednesday (February 14, 2018) – Beginning the season of Lent with a service of repentance for our sins. Lent is a time to cleanse and recommit ourselves to follow Jesus. The season lasts for forty days (not including Sundays) and ends at Easter.
- Noon, Traditional Worship – Chapel
- 7 pm, Traditional Worship – Sanctuary (online)
Maundy Thursday (March 29, 2018) – Remembering the night before Jesus’ death. Celebrating the Sacrament of Holy Communion. This service is held at 7 pm in the Sanctuary and is streamed Online.
Good Friday (March 30, 2018) – Remembering the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, held at 12 pm in the Sanctuary.
At 7 pm we hold a Tenebrae service in the Sanctuary. Tenebrae is a time of shadows – recognizing the dark places in our lives as we remember the death of Jesus. We’ll hear the story of his death, be challenged to recognize the ways we are individually and collectively involved in the “shadows” in our lives and in the world around us, and will have time to ask for forgiveness at the foot of the cross. Held at 7 pm in Fellowship Hall and Online.
Easter Sunday (April 1, 2018) – Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- 7 am Sunrise Service with Trinity Youth Leadership in Fellowship Hall
- 9:00 & 11:00 am Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 10:00 am Contemporary Worship in Fellowship Hall
- 10:10 am Hymn Sing in Sanctuary led by Rev. Philip Brooks with piano and organ
- 9:00 am Traditional & 10:00 am Contemporary are live-streamed Online
Confirmation Sunday (May 20, 2018) – Youth affirm their faith and become full members of the church. The youth will be recognized and/or confirmed at both the 9 am Traditional & 11 am Contemporary Worship Services.
Recognition of Graduating Seniors – Celebrating an important milestone in the lives of young people. This is held at 11 am, during Crossroads Contemporary Worship in Fellowship Hall.
Memorial Weekend (May 27, 2018) – Honoring members who have died in the past year.
The First Sunday of Each Month – Celebration of Holy Communion at all worship services.
The Trinity Altar Guild is responsible for the creative altar decorations of Trinity’s Sanctuary. If you enjoy its beauty you might like to join us! Each week, our work teams select meaningful decorations and coordinate with our florist. One Saturday each month, a work team gathers to arrange the altar and flowers in the Meditation room. We also help with holiday displays. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact Judy Coles (email@example.com).